Sunday 18 August 2013



So, here I was digging through my inventory today trying to find something to go with a pair of shoes I wanted to wear. Not that they are difficult colors to match mind you. I just didn’t own anything in these particular colors. It’s very frustrating; I know most of you know what I mean. Seriously how many times have you found that perfect pair of shoes and just had to find something to wear them with? I had this idea or vision in my head as to what kind of look I wanted. And I knew I was going to have to spend some serious time shopping around to get that exact look. But any excuse to go shopping! (Right Ladies?)
So SHOPPING is what I did! This is what I came up with after hours and hours perusing Marketplace and in world stores.
Shoes: Dinki-Di’s May Group Gift 2013

Clothing: Earth & Sky Designs – Sweet Sexy Fruits in Orange


Jewelry: Ear Candy – Endless Spring Set

Damaris Daines

No comments:

Post a Comment