Thursday 22 August 2013




I bought the Chantilly Lace Stiletto's and Tulip Dress while they were on sale at SLebrity. I had to admit I  was totally in the dark on the creator of the dress. When I asked one of the other models at Dinki-Di, she told me that Tinkerbell Footpad made it. I literally fell off my chair! (I know she is great at designing the shoes but this was unexpected!) In fact I had to buy it in 3 different colors. I have the Blue, Purple and Dark Pink. (I have so much black in my "closet" as it is.) The colors are vibrant and the fit is phenomenal! There was hardly any adjusting to make this dress look perfect. And I have been a huge fan of denouncing mesh garments being worse than the “system skirts”. You know the ones I mean, they make your backside the size of Texas and you have to create a skirt shape just to make it look normal?  There have been major strides in making mesh better from what I can tell. And Ms. Tink has done an amazing job with these dresses. I can’t wait to see the next ones. (If I can talk her into it.)  :)   
Damaris Daines

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Damaris, you have done a great job with the blog.

    Hugz

    Tink

    ReplyDelete